Thank you for considering BeaLu Books as your publishing source.
We are currently accepting submissions from authors of books for children in grades K-8. We have a special focus on helping younger writers find their voice in an industry where they are often considered “too young” and overlooked.
The books we choose for publishing share our same passion—bringing imagination to life.
Before sending us your completed manuscript, we ask you to submit a formal proposal following the below guidelines via email to Luana@BeaLuBooks.com. This allows us to better help our potential authors and have a clean, systematic way of reviewing all candidates for publication. In your proposal, please include:
- Your author bio, including any specific credentials, awards, and/or publication credits
- Return contact information
- A table of contents or an outline
- Estimated word count
- Your targeted audience
- A 1 to 2 paragraph synopsis
- A page comparing similar titles/genre and the unique values that set your book apart
- Two or three sample chapters from the middle of your book (or pages, if a children’s book)
Upon submission of your proposal, we’ll respond to let you know we received it. Please allow up to 12 weeks for our team to review and consider your proposal.